If you are more prone to doing make-up or getting exposed to air or dust particles then you might face eye problems in your day-to-day lives. If you experience burning or redness in your eyes or undergo any inflammation of your eyes then you should visit the Homeo Care clinic to achieve a cure. Our expert team of doctors will evaluate you and will guide you with the best possible treatment required As we know there are many eye diseases such as Conjunctivitis, Blepharitis, corneal Abrasion, Dry eyes, and Subconjunctival Haemorrhage so it is necessary to identify our problems and treat them at the earliest to avoid further complications. This article will guide you and broaden your horizon with a few details pertaining to the eye disease known as Conjunctivitis. Conjunctivitis is also termed Pink eye. It is defined as an inflammation of the conjunctiva which is a transparent membrane that lines your eyelid and eyeball. White eyes turn red because small blood vessels in the conjunctiva become swollen and irritated.
- Viral infection
- Bacterial infection
- Incomplete opening of the tear duct
- Chemical splash in the eye
- Foreign object in the eye
- Cosmetic usage
- Redness in eyes
- Itching in the affected eye
- Discharge from the eye
- Restricted eye-opening
- Tearing in eye
- Eye pain
- Blurred vision
- The feeling of something stuck in the eye.
- Wash your eyes with clean water
- Maintain hygiene
- Avoid rubbing of eyes too much
- Use a clean towel and washcloth daily
- Avoid using expired cosmetics on the eyes
- Do not share personal eye care items.
Homeopathic Medicines for Conjunctivitis
- Apis Mellfica- Mostly indicated in red eyes. The patient often complains of burning and stinging pain in the eyes. Aversion to light present. The patient experiences pus discharge with inflammation of the eyes.
- Euphrasia Officinalis- Burning and swelling of eyelids present. Inflammation of the eyes is present with continuous watering of the eyes. Some patients also experience a severe bursting type of headache related to conjunctiva Small blisters of the cornea were noted.
- Belladonna- Throbbing pain in eyes present with redness of the conjunctiva.Dilated pupils with flushed and swollen faces present. Throbbing pain in the eyes more on lying down is a well-marked feature of this remedy.
- Hepar Sulph- The patient experience inflammation of the iris with ulceration of the cornea. Many patients also complain of seeing bright circles in front of their eyes. Eyelids are red and inflamed. Blurred vision present.
- Sulphur- Conjunctivitis with yellow burning discharge from the eye present ..White flakes on the eyelashes which cause itching and scaling. Burning ulcers present on edges of eyelids Burning of eyes with severe redness is a well-marked feature of this remedy.
Homeo Care Clinic-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his teammates has treated many patients successfully with Conjunctivitis so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.