Enteric fever or typhoid is a bacterial infection caused by salmonella typhi. It can be spread through contaminated food and water. It can also be transferred from the salmonella typhi carrier. The common symptoms of enteric fever include high-grade fever with chills, Severe headache, Constipation or Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Muscle aches, Weakness with lethargic feelings Skin rashes, etc.
Scope of Homeopathy :
Homeopathy is effective in treating episodes of fever including enteric fever without impeding any side effects. It improves the body’s defense mechanism and thus eradicates the pyrexial symptoms permanently. Homeopathic medicines act significantly when immediately given after a fever spike.
Homeopathic Remedies For Enteric Fever
Following are a list of some homeopathic remedies which have a marked action on febrile condition like enteric fever.
- Bryonia Alba: This remedy is indicated where there is an episode of fever when days are hot and nights are cold. A person experiences chills with internal heat but external parts are cold to touch. The slightest motion aggravates the pain. The patient feels better by complete rest.
- Baptisia: This remedy is useful when chills come around 11 am with external heat. There is Intense muscular soreness and all secretions are offensive.
- Ars Alb: This remedy is helpful when the person feels great restlessness with periodic high-grade fever. Heat stage around 3 am with cold perspiration. There is great exhaustion even after performing the slightest task. Symptoms generally aggravate at midnight.
- Aconite: This remedy is well indicated where during fever there are red hot flushes on the face with mental anguish and restlessness. During chills, the Patient feels as if cold waves pass through him with the icy coldness of the parts. Chills aggravate when uncovered or touched. Chilliness with great thirst. The sweating stage relieves the complaints.
- Rhus tox: This remedy can be thought of where there is intermittent fever with chills and dry cough. Urticaria is present during the heat stage. During the chill stage, the patient feels as if cold water is poured over him. Chilliness is followed by heat with an inclination to stretch the limbs.
In conclusion, Homeo Care Clinic offers a holistic approach to treating Enteric fever. The remedies mentioned above can treat the underlying causes of the condition and offer relief from the discomfort. However, it is important to consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner for the correct dosage and duration of treatment. Homeo Care Clinic provides comprehensive care for various ailments, including enteric fever, and offers customized treatment plans based on individual requirements.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, please visit our website or give us a call. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.