- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and press your lower back into the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds, then release. Repeat.
- Start on your hands and knees in a tabletop position.
- Inhale, arch your back, and drop your belly (cow).
- Exhale, rounding your spine, tucking your chin to your chest (cat).
Repeat the sequence several times.
- Kneel on the floor with your big toes touching and knees apart.
- Sit back on your heels, reaching your arms forward.
- Hold the stretch, feeling the elongation of your spine.
- Lie on your back with knees bent and feet hip-width apart.
- Lift your hips towards the ceiling, creating a straight line from shoulders to knees.
Squeeze your glutes and hold for a few seconds before lowering.
- Lie on your back and bring one knee toward your chest.
- Hold your knee with both hands and gently pull it toward your chest.
- Switch legs and repeat the stretch.