- The summer season is said to be a vacation flavor where every person visits outdoor.
- Summer being the hotter season among the four seasons due to earlier sunrise and later sunset gives rise to many diseases.
- One of the summer diseases which people get infected every now and then is the summer skin problems.
TYPES OF SUMMER SKIN PROBLEMS
People who have a tendency for acne-prone skin in which their sweat mixes with oil clogging their pores giving rise to acne breakouts.
Prolonged exposure to the sun creates a brown patch on your sensitive skin on the face which is termed melasma.
Hair follicles that get infected by bacteria or any harmful ingredients give rise to folliculitis.
People who are very sensitive to sunlight rays may develop sunburn which can also lead to skin cancer.
- Heat rash
Blocked sweat glands give rise to heat rash which appears as tiny small bumps.
A type of itchy rash which develops due to exposure to seawater, especially around coastal regions.
- Why do I get skin rash in the summer season more frequently
Due to hot weather, you sweat frequently and as your sweat does not get out it gets trapped under your skin causing rash and tiny bumps.
- What can I do to avoid summer skin problems?
Avoid exposure to the sun and use SPF 50 sunscreen cream before stepping outdoor.
- How to differentiate between sun rash and another type of rash
Sun rash is mostly said to be itchy and appears in form of pimples like blisters which fade off when indoors and do not spread to other parts of the body.
- Which is the safest cream for summer skin rashes
Aloe vera is said to be the most antiseptic and anti-inflammatory cream which cools down your skin and prevents infection.
- Is sun allergy permanent
It is a chronic condition that requires daily management if at all exposed on regular basis.
- Remedies for acne
Pulsutilla, Sulphur, calcareaCarbonicum, Silicea, Calendula.
- Remedies for heat rash
NatrumCarbonicum, Camphora, Belladonna, Staphysagria, Aconitum Napellus.
- Remedies for Melasma
Sepia- Officinalis, Berberis, Cadmium Sulphuratum, PulsutillaNigricans, PlumbumMetallicum.
- Remedies for folliculitis
HeparSulphuricum, Graphites, Mezereum, CalcareaSulphuricum.
- Remedies for Sunburn
ApisMellfica, Causticum, Arnica, Belladonna, Cantharis.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with Summer skin problems so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients are recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases