Its been proven long ages ago that steroids are chemical compounds like alkaloids, tannin, and alcohol. A variety of steroids are found in all types of natural resources such as animals and plants. Basically, steroids are produced in cells such as lanosterol, cycloartenol, ergosterol, fucosterol, sitosterol, and zoosterol. Steroids were invented in the early 1930 by a famous chemist. Steroid chemist known as Percy Julian was the first chemist to introduce steroids. Steroids are secreted by three glands known as the adrenal cortex, testis, and ovaries. Usually, 3 types of steroids are well known in this scientific era: oral steroids, topical steroids, and steroid nasal spray. Physicians in the past era used steroids for treating pneumonia, and H1N1 influenza. Corticosteroid and anabolic androgenic steroids are the two primary proven steroids that are used.
- According to WHO statistics, Homeopathy is said to be the second largest medical system in the
- The homeopathic system uses medicine based on the property of symptom similarity.
They are not steroids nor do they have the property of steroids.
- Only an allopathic physician can prescribe steroids with caution.
Steroids save the patient from life-threatening emergencies and are mostly used in hospitals
and emergency departments.
- Homeopathic pills are the safest pills without any side effects.
- Homeopathic pills are used in both acute and chronic cases.
- Homeopathic medicine catalyzes the body’s immune response to fight against disease and metabolic
- Homeopathic pills are safest for all age groups as they are free from steroids.
Test Recommend for Steroid:-
- Liebermann Buchard test
- UV absorption test
- Chromatography test
Homeo Care Clinic:-
To know more about Homeopathic remedies please visit Dr. Vassem Choudhary at Homeo Care Clinic in Hadapsar, Pune.