- Systemic lupus erythematosus is termed as an auto immune disease where the immune system of our body attacks our healthy tissues especially skin, joints, kidneys, brain.
- SLE is mostly commonly seen in women and at early age.
- It is mainly caused due to genetic and environmental factors and in few patients hormonal and certain medications are also responsible for SLE.
- Person often faces problems such as chest pain, fatigue, fever, weight loss, skin rash, swollen lymph nodes.
SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ORGANS
- Brain and nervous system
Headache, weakness, numbness tingling, vision and memory problems.
- Digestive system
Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting.
Inflammation of heart and muscle .
Soreness in mouth and thick skin .
Clots in veins and arteries, inflammation of blood vessels .
- Complete blood count
- Anti nuclear antibody
- Chest X- ray
- Serum Creatinine
- Imaging test of various organs
- Nonsteroidal anti inflammatory drugs
- Immunosuppressive medications
- Blood thinners
- Immunization to be up to date
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol
- Maintain hygiene
- Wear protective clothing
One of the finest medicine where lupus usually begins after menopause. Women often faces hot flashes with weakness and increased sweating. Due to her complaints women often feel indifferent with her family members.
- Arsenic Album
Lung infection causing SLE often calls for this medicine. Patient often experiences cough with expectoration which is white frothy and scanty. Cough gets aggravated more by lying on back.
Systemic lupus erythematosus which causes intense fever calls for this medicine. Skin appears to be red hot and flushed. Person experiences throbbing bursting headache with severe palpitations. Excessive dryness of mouth with aversion to water is well marked feature of this remedy.
- Natrum Muraticum
Skin lesions which gets aggravated due to exposure to sun often gets treated with this remedy. Skin rash which causes severe itching and stinging sensation is a keynote feature of this medicine. Some patients also experiences crawling sensation all around the skin.
Chest pain, skin eruptions due to sun, shortness of breath, severe burning in head, dry eyes, abdominal pain, hair loss, shortness of breath, swelling in legs, whitening of fingers are all characteristic feature of this medicine. Intensity of symptoms also varies from mild to severe.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully of systemic lupus erythematosus so if you are seeking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance.