Diabetes Neuropathy Is a Condition In Which There Is Damage To Nerve Cells.
High blood sugar levels (glucose) can injure nerves throughout the body starting from the feet and then ascending upwards.
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease: – Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease results from muscle atrophy in the feet. Affected individuals may have foot abnormalities such as high arches (flat feet), or curled toes. The disease usually becomes apparent in adolescence or early adulthood, but onset may occur anytime from early childhood through late adulthood.
- Chronic Alcohol Abuse:- Excess and Chronic Alcohol has many side effects and one of these would be reduced sensation & numbness of feet.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome is an uncommon condition in which your whole body’s immune system attacks your own nerves (Autoimmune disease). Numbness and weakness in hands and feet are usually the first symptoms. These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body.
- Herniation of Disk:- A herniated disk is a condition when one of the disks that sit between the bones (vertebrae) stack to make your spine. A herniated disk, which can occur in any part of the spine, most often occurs in the lower back. Depending on where the intensity of the Herniation of a disk, it can cause pain, numbness, or weakness in an arm or leg.
- Morton’s Neuroma: – Morton’s Neuroma is a rare condition that affects the ball of the foot, most commonly between the third and fourth toe. It also causes numbness in the feet.
All the given disease conditions also cause numbness in the feet and Homeopathy medicines are highly effective to treat numbness in the feet. These medicines treat the root cause of numbness in feet and yield great results.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his teammates has treated many patients successfully with numbness in the foot so if you are seeking your cure please visit our center for further assistance.