- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune and inflammatory disease.
- Commonly affected sites are the hands, wrists, and knees.
- The lining of the joint becomes inflamed, causing damage to the joint tissue, which can lead to deformity.
- The human leucocyte antigen gene can cause arthritis.
- Pain and aching in more than 1 joints
- Stiffness in more than 1 joint
- Tenderness and swelling present
- Weight loss
- Fever and malaise
- People having arthritis are more prone to develop diabetes and heart disease.
- Hypertension is also one of the complications found in obese people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis.
Chronic arthritis from the ages can be well treated with this remedy. There is a sore, bruised feeling all over the affected joints. Complaints are aggravated more on touch and Better by rest.
Ledum Pal :
Arthritis that starts in lower joints and extends to higher one calls for this remedy Pain usually begins in the lower extremities such as toes and radiates upwards to ankles and knees. Joints may make cracking sounds and become very swollen. Pain and swelling both usually reduces with cold application.
Arthritis with a feeling of great stiffness and lameness usually falls for this remedy complaint which is aggravated by cold, damp weather and cold air is often better by this remedy. Usually, it is seen that tendons of the joints and capsules are affected. Physicians usually claim that this remedy is prone for those patients where arthritis occurs due to overuse of joints.
Calcarea PHOS :
Stiffness and soreness of joints which is worse from the draft of cold are often treated by this remedy. Aching in the bones and tiredness are common. Exertion aggravates complaints more. Calcium deposits and bone spurs develop, especially on the neck Person desires for changeability is well-marked features for this remedy.
Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with rheumatoid arthritis so if you are looking for your cure please visit Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.