Diet Chart for Azoospermia
- Azoospermia Is termed as less or no sperms in the ejaculation.
- It can be obstructive where there is a blockage preventing sperm from entering the ejaculate or it can be non-obstructive when it is due to decreased sperm production by the testis.
- It is caused due to genetic disorders such as Klinefelter syndrome, chemotherapy, radiation, narcotic drugs.
Diet to be followed:
- Eat egg daily in the breakfast.
- Eat green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, beans, sprouts such as Matki, chana can be eaten.
- Consume a lot of fruits such as oranges, bananas, pomegranates, guava, blueberries, kiwi.
- Pumpkin seeds are also said to be safe
- Walnuts to opt for in snacks
- Dark chocolate should be eaten once a week
- Nonvegetarians can opt for roasted chicken.
- Garlic should be used in preparing food as it does wonders in increasing sperm count.
- Consume low-fat milk such as almond milk or coconut milk.
- Salads full of cucumbers, tomato, lettuce should be consumed with meals.
- You can opt for lemon juice or orange juice.
- An oral supplement of vitamin C can also be eaten.
- Fish such as salmon, sardines can be eaten.
- Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated.
Diet to be Avoided
- Avoid soy products
- Avoid high-fat dairy products such as cheese, full-fat milk, butter.
- Ice cream to be avoided
- Avoid smoking
- Junk food such as burgers, fries, pizza should be avoided
- Avoid energy drinks
- Caffeine products like coffee should be lessened.
- Alcohol to be strictly prohibited.
- Avoid high spicy intake of food.
- Soft drinks and sports drinks to be avoided.
- Avoid high oily food.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary – Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary and his staff have successfully treated many patients with their expertise and abilities and have demonstrated excellent outcomes with good comments to Azoospermia, so please visit Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.