Menopause is a stage in life when you stop having your monthly period. It’s a normal part of aging and marks the end of your fertile, reproductive years. Menopause typically occurs in your late 40s to early 50s. However, people who have their ovaries surgically removed undergo “sudden” surgical menopause.
Symptoms Of Menopause-
Some important signs and symptoms of menopause-
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats with chills.
- Sleep problems-Difficulty sleeping (insomnia).
- Mood changes-Emotional changes (irritability, mood swings, mild depression).
- Weight gain and slowed metabolism
- Thinning hair and dry skin
- Loss of breast fullness.
Signs and symptoms, including changes in menstruation, can vary among women. Most likely, you’ll experience some irregularity in your periods before they end.
Skipping periods during perimenopause is common and expected. Often, menstrual periods will skip a month and return, or skip several months and then start monthly cycles again for a few months. Periods also tend to happen on shorter cycles, so they are closer together. Despite irregular periods, pregnancy is possible.
Homeopathic Medicine For Menopause-
- Graphitic- A woman who is chilly, pale, and sluggish—with trouble concentrating, and a tendency toward weight gain during or after menopause—is likely to respond to this remedy. Hot flushing and sweats at night are often seen. A person who needs this remedy may also have a tendency toward skin problems with oozing cracked eruptions and be very slow to become alert when waking in the morning.
- Lachesis- This remedy relieves hot flashes from menopause, especially when hot flashes are relieved by sweating or the occurrence of periods.
- Sepia- This remedy can be helpful if a woman’s periods are sometimes late and scanty, but heavy and flooding at other times. Her pelvic organs can feel weak and sagging, and she may have a craving for vinegar or sour foods.
- Sulfur- This remedy is often helpful for hot flashes and flushing during menopause when the woman wakes in the early morning hours and throws the covers off. She may be very anxious, weep a lot, and worry excessively about her health. A person needing Sulphur often is mentally active, inclined toward messy habits, and usually feels worse from warmth.
- Lilium Tig- A woman likely to respond to this remedy feels hurried, anxious, and very emotional with a tendency to fly into rages and make other people “walk on eggs.” She often has a sensation of tightness in her chest, and a feeling as if her pelvic organs are pressing out, which can make her feel a need to sit a lot or cross her legs.
Homeo Care Clinic-
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully with menopausal symptoms so if you are seeking your cure, please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases.