- Gastroesophageal Reflux disease is said to be one of the most common disease among young individuals
- Many factors could cause these types of diseases such as stress, smoking, alcohol consumption, lifestyle, improper diet, obesity, scleroderma.
Normally when we eat food lower esophageal sphincter opens and allows the food to pass into the stomach. Once the process is complete it closes and prevents the backflow of food and acid to enter the esophagus. But if due to any problem lower esophageal sphincter weakness or relaxes abnormally then there might be backflow of stomach content into the esophagus which leads to a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Regurgitation of food
- Chronic cough
- Hoarseness of voice
- Chest pain
How Homeopathy Can work?
- Homeopathy treats the disease at its root cause and tries to correct the functioning of the digestive system by regulating acid secretion and digestion.
- Duration of treatment depends upon the extent of severity of disease and duration of suffering.
Which treatment is best for GERD Homeopathy or Allopathy?
- Homeopathy is very efficient in managing symptoms of GERD and has an excellent success rate in treating the disease. Whereas, consuming antacids to cure GERD might trigger the disease more.
- Homeopathy helps in preventing the recurrence of the symptoms
- Homeopathic treatment is natural, safe, and without any side effects
Homeopathic Remedies :
People who always complain of indigestion are more prone to this remedy. Indigestion, heartburn, and ulcers can occur due to unhealthy diets like spicy and oily food. A peculiar characteristic feature of this remedy is there are cravings for potatoes and sweets.
Mentally, people who are anxious, restless, and exhausted are well treated by this remedy. There is always burning pain felt in the stomach. Fruits may aggravate complain more. Even spoiled food can make conditions worse.
Indigestion, which is present with sour belching and a sour taste in the mouth with yellow discoloration of the tongue is a peculiar feature of this remedy .usually it’s seen that stress can give rise to acidity. Symptoms are more prominent after eating fatty food.
Distention of the abdomen with bloating of the abdomen, heartburn, belching, regurgitation, and heaviness in the stomach is present. Severe chest discomfort occurs after eating a bland diet. A person has a great desire for fresh air during the attack of the complaint. The patient is temporarily relieved during the attack.
Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
Dr Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully for stomach problems so if you are looking for your cure please visit Homeo Care Clinic, Pune for further assistance.