Diet Chart for White Spots
Diet to be followed:
- Breakfast should include eggs, oats meal Poha, Upma for breakfast.
- Fruits such as apples, bananas, apricot, fig, ripe mango, can be eaten
- Eat 5 walnuts daily to prevent body from developing more white spots
- Vegetables such as cauliflower, beetroot, carrot, cabbage, spinach, mushroom, chickpeas.
- Non-vegetarian can eat chicken and fish
- Should drink coconut water daily to keep the body hydrated.
- Herbs and spices such as black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon to be used in food.
- Drink papaya juice regularly to replenish melanin cells.
- Can have dates in snacks.
Foods to avoid:
- Avoid dairy products such as cheese, curd in your diet.
- Avoid lemons, oranges, grapes.
- Avoid vegetables like brinjal
- Avoid pickles
- Avoid eating raw tomato
- Avoid Amla juice if you have white spots
- Non-vegetarian should avoid eating red meat, beef.
- Ice cream and chocolate should be limited in an amount not to be eaten regularly.
- Cashews to be avoided
- Aerated drinks to be strictly avoided.
- Milk and milk products to be cut down.
DR. VASEEM CHOUDHARY – HOMEO CARE CLINIC, PUNE
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary and his team have treated many patients successfully with his expert knowledge and mastery skills and all patients have shown outstanding results with positive feedback on White Spots on Skin so if you are looking for your cure please visit our center for treatment at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.