Foods to eat
- Eat whole wheat bread for breakfast, sauteed mushrooms,
- Vegetarians can opt for broccoli, spinach cauliflower, and cabbage.
- Eat salads full of tomato, cucumber, lettuce carrot, beetroot, and bell pepper.
- Eat noodles, popcorn,
- Consume fruits such as apples, bananas, grapefruit, berries, peaches, melon, papaya and oranges.
- Rice, bread, pasta, and barley are said to be safe.
- Cook food in olive oil or coconut oil, and rice bran oil.
- Drink tea or coffee
- Can drink coconut water, lime juice, and tomato juice.
- Can opt for candies
- Can opt for homemade vegetable soup
- Low protein pasta with tomato sauce is also said to be safe.
- A Rice milk smoothie is also safe for snacks.
Foods to avoid
- Avoid having eggs in breakfast
- Restrict dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, butter, and cream.
- Avoid drinking milk
- Non-vegetarians should avoid meat, beef, pork, and chicken.
- Avoid eating fish.
- Vegetarians should avoid legumes such as beans, peas, and lentils.
- Avoid eating nuts such as almonds, pistachio, and walnuts.
- Avoid chia seeds and flax seeds items.
- Avoid corn and corn products
- Avoid soya sauce, ketchup, and chili sauce.
- Avoid using sea and seasoned salt in food.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully for liver and kidney diseases so if you are seeking for a cure please visit our center for further assistance.
Such as many more patients are recovered from Homeopathy at the Homeo Care Clinic. If you have any health problems, you may need to follow a special diet plan. Dr. Vaseem Choudhary has given a complete diet chart for various diseases