Diet Chart For Varicocele
Varicocele is a condition where the veins in the scrotum are dilated. The scrotum is the sac that holds the testicles that produce sperms and hormones. Varicocele is said to be one of the commonest causes of infertility.
Food to Include in the diet:
- Have low-fat milk with cheese and eggs in breakfast
- Rice pasta, whole grain bread can be eaten.
- You can opt for yogurt on a daily basis
- Eat green leafy vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli, peas, cabbage.
- Eat a diet that contains a high amount of protein such as leans, beans, lentils.
- Eat anti-inflammatory herbs such as turmeric, ginger, garlic.
- You can have nuts and oats in snacks time
- Nonvegetarians can opt for chicken, fish.
- Eat fruits regularly such as bananas, watermelon, apples, grapes, oranges.
- Wheat flour, brown rice, whole grain barley are also said to be safe.
- Olive oil, flaxseed oil, soyabean oil is said to be safe can be used for cooking.
Food to be avoided:
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid added sugary products items
- Avoid having canned and salty foods
- Avoid products that contain caffeine such as tea, chocolate, coffee.
- Avoid to much oily and fried food
- Avoid bakery items such as cakes, pastries.
- Avoid burgers, pizza, french fries.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary – Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary along with his team has treated many patients successfully of varicocele so if you are looking for your cure please visit our center for further assistance.