Foods to eat
- In breakfast, you can have eggs, and oatmeal.
- You can drink coffee, and green tea.
- Have your lunch with vegetables which include cauliflower, tomatoes, potatoes, spinach, cabbage.
- Eat sprouts such as chickpeas, beans, and lentils.
- Consume lot of fruits on a daily basis which includes apples, oranges, berries, pears, watermelon.
- Eat whole grains such as brown rice ,wheat.
- Have snacks of dry fruit such as walnuts, almonds, and pistachio.
- Non-vegetarian can opt for poultry, fish.
- Drink almond milk or low-fat cow’s milk.
- Eat salads full of cucumber, and lettuce.
- Use sunflower oil and olive oil in the preparation of meals.
- Use garlic, turmeric, and cumin seeds in meal preparation.
Food items to avoid
- Avoid eating packed and processed food
- Avoid eating canned food.
- Avoid eating salty snacks like chips, wafers, and popcorn.
- Avoid soya sauce, spaghetti sauce
- Limit drinks such as wine, beer, cocktails.
- Stay away from sugary products such as candies, cookies, and sodas.
- Avoid eating white bread, pasta, and white rice.
- Non-vegetarian should avoid red meat beef.
- Avoid fried food such as french fries, and fried meat.
- Avoid baked food items such as cakes and pastries.
- Avoid eating too much chocolate, ice-cream.
Homeo Care Clinic
Dr. Vaseem Choudhary and his team have treated many patients successfully with his expert knowledge and mastery skills and all patients have shown outstanding results with positive feedback on Liver Failure so if you are looking for your cure please visit our center for treatment at Homeo Care Clinic, Pune.